You are now entering the world of Titch-Films!

I'm an aspiring screenwriter from London, UK. This is my blog about my career as it progresses in film and television, along with posts which are my musings, reviews, and not so expertly compiled analyses of film and TV. Enjoy.

About Me

My photo
London, Surrey, United Kingdom
I'm a creative and opinionated writer from South-London. I rate Doctor Who, Buffy, individuality and questioning the world around us. I slate back-stabbers, ignorance, traffic jams and chewing gum. I also founded the Free Your Mind mental health anti-stigma campaign.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Doctor Who: Day of the Moon (Review)

Day of the Moon was the second half of the opening two-part episodes in series six of the BBC's Doctor Who...
Episode two of series six of Doctor Who - Day of the Moon - added more questions to the viewers mind, whilst the already existing questions remain all but answered.
Is Amy pregnant, or not?
Who is the little girl?
Who was in the spacesuit, and who shot the Doctor?
Also; who was the eye-patch lady behind the hatch? 
All of the "clues" and possible red herrings left me confused, but most certainly intrigued.


I loved the interactions between the Doctor and River in this episode. And wouldn't be completely opposed to a romantic type relationship between these two characters.

The Doctor's "You've just ordered your own execution" speech was brilliant and fun, especially when he follows the speech with "Oops. Run. Guys, I mean us, run!"

Day of the Moon posed many more questions and answered none, but I do love a mystery!

Anyway, I'm off to paint my walls "TARDIS blue..."

No comments:

Post a Comment